Imitate is a mixture of teaching leadership, and doing ministry. We have created this program to allow students to activly develop thier gift of leadership.
This program is for high school students. 9th-12th.
1. Pick up a leadership packet at the student center, or fill it out online here
2. Make sure a parent or guardian reads over what Imitate is and have them sign it confiming they understand your commitment. Turn the packet into Andy Spencer.
3. You will be contacted to set up a time to review your packet.
There are two aspects of leadership that Imitate leaders need to be involved with:
1. Be able to lead a ministry.
2. Be able to serve in a ministry.
Click here to view the ministries (Below is a list of ministries that are active.)
Other responsibilities include:
1. Regular church and youth group attendence
2. Modeling a healthy commitment to your family
3. Personal growth through Bible study and prayer
4. Meet periodically with the Imitate group
5. Living a lifestyle befitting a role model and ambassador of Jesus
6. Being an example of proper behavior during activities.
7. Being a light on your campus, neighborhood, and home.
Click here to download the Imitate Commitment Contract